Annual Financial Reports
Master Fee Schedule
Open Records RequestThe Texas Public Information Act (the "Act") gives the public the right to request access to government information. The Act is triggered when a person submits a written request to a governmental body. The request must ask for records or information already in existence. The Act does not require a governmental body to create new information, to do legal research, or to answer questions. More information on the Texas Public Information Act can be found at the Office of the Attorney General of Texas.
Public information requests for Authority records are to be filed with the Records Administrator of the Authority. A request can be submitted in one of five ways:
- Personal appearance at Lake Cities Municipal Utility Authority, located at 501 N Shady Shores Dr, Lake Dallas, Texas.
- Mail requests - shall be addressed to the Records Administrator and mailed to 501 N Shady Shores Dr, Lake Dallas, TX 75065.
- *Faxed requests - shall be sent to 940-497-2926, ATTN: Records Administrator.
*requests not faxed to the number above will be considered an invalid request
- **Email requests - shall be sent to the Records Administrator at email@example.com.
- Complete and submit the form supplied here.